Monday, May 19, 2008

Jobs, life

Josh started his new job today at Costco. He works in the meat department there. He told me after work that there is a lot of stuff to remember, all the different cuts, how to put the meat in the dish and other stuff like that. I know he'll do well, though. When they hired him, they told him he would get about 25 hours a week. Well, he got his schedule and they had scheduled him for 40 hours this week, not that we are complaining! The money is good, and it will definitely take some stress off for bills for the summer since my work is basically over for the school year. I now need to find a summer job to help pay the bills as well. Also so we can actually do stuff like go to a movie now and then. ;)

I'm getting excited to start teaching in August. I can't wait to get my classroom and decorate it and do all the fun stuff to get ready for the school year!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh congrats! And yes I will be getting that budget book done. I was on vacation all last week and I am back now so I have got to work on the orders from What Women Want... including the budget book. :) I will talk to you soon, when it is done. My parents get home next wednesday so I am trying to get so much done before they get home:)