Monday, May 5, 2008

What a weekend!

My sister came into town on Friday morning from Iowa. Her husband was going to California with a group of kids from the school they work at, and he dropped her and their son off to spend the weekend with us. My other sister came down as well to visit. It's not very often that my family is all together, so it was fun.
Friday we just kind of hung out. I took a walk with my nephew that evening and we walked up to the temple. He got out of the stroller and watched ants walking around the ground for a minute before we headed back home.
On Saturday my parents, both my sisters, Josh and I all went to the temple. My mom and I went first thing since it was my first time going, and then the rest of my family came later. It was a great experience!
Later that day my sisters, my mom and I took my niece and nephews to the splash park. They had a lot of fun! Both of my nephews ran around the whole time we were there. My niece stayed closer to her mom, but would follow her big brother around any time she could.
Needless to say, we had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey! Yes, it went very well at the expo. I don't think it ever slowed down. We had people up until the very end coming and buying. I was so tired come sunday morning. Thanks for coming by too. I also couldn't remember,did you want the camo or the purple flower print I showed you for your Budget Book? Just let me know. :) I'm adding you to my blog too:) Glad you found me.