Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

Sorry Jess! I didn't notice it until now! :)

A- Attached or single: Attached!
B- Best Friend: Josh
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item (s): chapstick, purse, keys
F- Favorite Color: purple & blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: St. George, UT
I- Indulgence(s): cheesecake
J- January or July: Josh says July. I have no preference
K-Kids: someday
L- Like or Love: Love
M- Marriage Date: December 8, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Both
P- Phobias or Fears: getting robbed while in the house. Josh says I'm afraid of everything lol
Q-Quote(s): I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it
R- Reason To Smile: Josh, my niece and nephews, my family
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Six: Melissa, Stacey, Karina, Julie, Rachael, Marissa
U- Unknown Fact About Me: can't think of anything
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat
W- Worst Habit: I worry too much
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: meaning like or hate? um, no idea
Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian & In N Out Burger (we just got one here! WOOHOO!!!)
Z- Zodiac: Taurus

And now for Josh's part...

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Carri
C-Cake or Pie: pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item (s): guns, Carri, the American Flag
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears
H- Hometown: Hayden Lake, ID
I- Indulgence(s): I don't have any. I'm pure disciplined
J- January or July: July
K-Kids: yes (someday)
L- Like or Love: love
M- Marriage Date: December 8, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Phobias are for the weak. I've never tasted fear
Q-Quote(s): There are 2 types of people: those who are Marines, and those who wish they were
R- Reason To Smile: my wife
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Six: see above. lol
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Before I die, I want to visit Antarctica
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Love meat!
W- Worst Habit: I have no bad habits. I piss excellence in everything
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: don't know
Y- Your Favorite Food: spaghetti & tacos
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cari I'm afraid of everything too. Maybe that's why guys and girls get married: one worries, one doesn't. :)