Friday, June 6, 2008

I did it...

So, after seeing how cute my sister-in-law Karina makes her blog, I decided to change the background on our blog! There are a lot of cute backgrounds there, but I figured I'd put this one up for now. :)

On Monday my parents, Josh and I went fishing. Well, Josh and my dad went fishing. My mom and I just watched and hung out. My dad caught a fish, but threw it back. It was a pretty good sized fish! Then on Thursday I went with my dad and Josh fishing again. They fished, I watched and read a book. My dad caught another fish, but it was pretty small. There was a dad and his kids there and they kept catching a lot of fish. When they left we decided to go by where they had been, hoping it would be better. It was shadier, but they still didn't get anything. I think they at least had some fun! It was good to be outside for me. I got some sun and had fun watching them. I took some pictures, but I'll have to add them later.

1 comment:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Your blog looks great! I hope we can see each other again soon!