Saturday, March 8, 2008

Update

Well, here we are again! Josh has dropped a couple of classes, and is feeling better about school. We didn't realize how hard the block schedule would be to keep up with a full schedule! He'll go full time again in the fall. I'm still looking for a new job. I have applied here for some teaching jobs, but it's hard because the principals know me as "the tester" and they tend to want me to stay in that position. I haven't decided if that's a compliment or not. lol I've also been trying to start up a Stampin' Up! business. It's been hard, but hopefully soon I'll get it going more.

Both Josh and I have this next week off, so we may go out of town, just to get away. I've been overly stressed with my job and really need a break! Even after this week, I'm going back to giving about 5 tests a day, which is a lot. Usually it was 2-3 a day. After 3 tests, my brain is pretty dead, so I'm not looking forward to this at all. My schedule is already set through the beginning of April.

Josh has his beard again. It looks pretty good, but he keeps saying he needs a haircut. It is a bit long, especially for him.

Well, that's it for now. Once I figure out how to put pictures up, I'll put some up.

No comments: