Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's been awhile

I know, it's been awhile since we posted. I've been busy with work lately and Josh is busy with school. This past week I was just offered a teaching job. YAY!!!! I will be teaching 3rd grade next year, and can finally get out of a job that I've been hating most of this year. I've had this same job for 3 years and the first year it was great, the second year it was ok, but this year has just been it for me. So I am EXTREMELY happy to be teaching next year.

It's not letting me post any pictures right now, so I'll have to try again later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Carrie on your new job teaching next year! That sounds exciting. -Rachael
(To Josh as dictated to Rachael by Jordan)
Josh it's good to hear from you. Sounds like things are going good for you two. What are you studying in school? Sounds like you're just as crazy as ever. I'll have to check out Karli's myspace and have a talking with her.
P.S. Josh my mom's phone # is 208-755-4563. I'm sure she'd love to hear from you guys. -Rachael

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Congrats! You are going to be great!