Sunday, March 16, 2008

End of Spring Break

So we had this past week off from work and school. It was very nice! We slept in pretty much every day. Josh got his haircut, and as soon as I can find the camera cord I will post a new picture of his short hair. He still has his beard. He didn't do his usual high & tight haircut. He said it would look too weird with the beard.

This week I went through a bunch of boxes and got rid of a lot of stuff! There's still more to do, but I feel like I have accomplished something. When we moved in, our stuff was all put into our extra room, and I finally got it somewhat organized. There's still a lot more that I can do, but at least it's been started.

Neither of us are looking forward to going back to school/work, but it's something that must be done. Well, it's late, but I'll try to write more another time. I'll also try to post more pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Calderwoods! Looks like married life is perfect! We are so happy for you two! We just started a blog too (everybodys doing it right?) jordanandrachael.blogspot.com. Hope all is well.

Maggie said...

Hi, guys! Carri, I haven't met you, yet, but congrats to you two. Just in case Josh hasn't mentioned me, I am one of his favorite people from high school. :-) When you two get really motivated, I would love to see wedding pictures on your site!

-Maggie

TiAnn said...

Josh,
What up brother. When my day sucks I think of you and I always smile. Hope all is well. Halla at your boy!

Paul

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!