Monday, August 3, 2009

33 weeks

Only 7 more weeks!! I tend to look a different size depending on what I wear. Some days I look huge, while other days I look small. I actually got told I was tiny for being 8 months pregnant by someone.

So for a little bit of an update, I get to go to 2 different Dr appointments this week. The first Dr appointment is for an ultrasound to make sure the baby is growing and everything is going good. Then I go to my regular Dr to do the weekly non stress test. Some weeks she does better than others, so we'll have to see. Everything has been going pretty good. I haven't started nesting, that I know of, but would love to so my house could get really clean. lol The baby's room is almost completely done. There are just a couple more things to do.

Josh is out of school for a couple of weeks, but I go back to work next week. I'm going to have to go this week to start setting up my classroom again, though. Not really looking forward to it. I am excited for a new year to begin, but I'm also tired a lot still. Hoping things will go good and everything.

My sister was here this past week, and it was really fun to hang out with her and my nephew. That's about it for now.

No comments: