Saturday, February 5, 2011

Some Updates

So, I realize that I haven't been a very good blogger lately! Life has been a little crazy for quite awhile. Since I posted last, Abby has turned 1 (I'll post pics later), I am now a stay-at-home mom, Josh has graduated with his Associates from Dixie and is planning on going to SUU either in the summer or the fall. Oh, and I'm pregnant! I am officially out of the first trimester! I am 13 weeks now. This pregnancy has been a little different. I felt that the morning sickness was a lot worse, but last time I was working and kept telling myself I didn't have time to be sick. So, maybe it was similar and I just didn't notice? Who knows. I'm still really tired, though. Don't know if that will ever go away! I got an ultrasound at 10 weeks (will post those later as well), and every thing is going well!

I have also started a craft blog. http://carriscraftingcorner.blogspot.com if you'd like to check it out!

I will try to keep up with the blogging better!

No comments: