Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feeling Impatient & Contemplating Going Private

So I am feeling very impatient lately. I just want to find out what we are having so I can plan accordingly. Josh asked about how we would decorate the baby's room, and I have no idea how to do it until I know what we are having. I have a Dr appointment tomorrow (just a checkup) and then hopefully the next appointment we can find out. The Dr said that we would do the ultrasound at 20 weeks. I'm tempted to see if he would let us come in again in 3 weeks, when I am 19 1/2 weeks, instead of at 20 weeks to find out. We'll see, I guess.

So, I keep thinking that I may need to go private. Honestly, I don't know if there are people that I have no clue who they are who follow our blog, but in a way, that kind of worries me. I wish that there wasn't a need to go private, but the more I think about it, the more I think I just might need to do it. So, if anyone has any suggestions, or would like to help me come to a complete decision, I'm ready for them!

Sorry there are no pictures. Don't really have any to show at the moment. I haven't taken many pictures in awhile. :)

2 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

You may want to try statcounter.com. It's free and it tracks the visitor path to your blog. It shows when they looked and how long they visited as well as what city and stuff....so if someone from Belize or Harlem looks at your blog SEVERAL times you can then go private. We went private for a while and I thought it was a pain and it also doesn't let friends that are searching for you find you! Stat counter will show you how people found your blog, i.e it will show a link for what was searched for that brought up your page. If it just a one time thing you really shouldn't worry about it, but if you get a returning visitor then I would think about privacy.

Julie said...

oh yeah, if you go private please add me... babybejeweled@hotmail.com